Facebook

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
How many of you are totally addicted to facebook, to the point that you ahve it on your phone in the background all the time?

Luckily, I am not quite that bad, but I know people who seem to reply to their comments on their statuses within seconds of you posting them lol!

I love FB, great fun for making all those people back home jealous that you are at the Nürburgring with constant mobile picture uploads :smile::smile:

Slightly different this thread :wink:

It is more of a general question of reliance on facebook, rather than "What is your facebook e-mail address" :wink:

:ban: for you!!! :smile:

im not on fb that often tbh but lisa is on all the pigging time. think its deffinately more of a girl thing. (ducks for cover) :wink:

Ban me i dare ya :wink: haha!

Yeah i know i just wanted to be one of those internet douche bags haha!

Jase, yeah its a girl thing but some guys need the fix :wink: haha!

I could never ban you Liam :hug: :hug:

Nikki hardly goes on FB, but I frequent it daily lol

I can't do facebook I thinks it's for nosey people and singles just can't stand it saying that if I was single I would be on it all the time lol!!!!

Not really a fan of Facebook, go on it once in a blue moon really to catch up with old friends. Can't really see the point of telling ppl what ure doing every 10 minutes lol of course that's just my opinion.

I do use it, not a huge amount though and it doesn't bother me if I don't go on for a few days.

Still a nice idea though and it's great for catching up with old friends

I actually hate facebook for many reasons lol, but i am addicted to it (not as bad as some but i do check it often)

I actually like it for keeping in touch with friends and people i have work ties with, photos and sharing vids and music (via youtube) are good...

All the ****ty apps, games, clubs and groups really really really piss me off however

I used to use it all the time, but don't go on very much anymore. What can you actually do on it other than constantly update your profile? Especially if there is no one to chat with.

I actually hate facebook for many reasons lol, but i am addicted to it (not as bad as some but i do check it often)

I actually like it for keeping in touch with friends and people i have work ties with, photos and sharing vids and music (via youtube) are good...

All the ****ty apps, games, clubs and groups really really really piss me off however

How can you say that about Farmtown :oops:

There's two - Farm town was out first, then Farm Ville came out, and has beaten it hands down. But the music and sound effects on Farm Town are FAR better!