Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Absolutely stunning mate. Alcantara backs are an inspired (if pricey) touch!

Can't wait to see these fitted, going to look incredible!

Reactions: Gordini
looks great. I take it the rears are being trimmed to match? What's next after the seats are done, on to the engine?

My god mate, fully built up they look even better than I thought. All your little detail decisions have been spot on I think. Love the blue touches, subtle yet still noticeable and the ribbing adds so much for such a little thing. Absolutely brilliant.

looks great. I take it the rears are being trimmed to match? What's next after the seats are done, on to the engine?
Thanks mate. Hopefully the rears will match so nothing more needed. More to do on the interior first before the engine. Contemplating dash and door cards and some other bits including rear brace and steering wheel. Not sure what will happen with engine. Following the RST s/c thread with interest...
519050928_zpsy7vlwjxc.jpg

Beautiful seats Simon! As said it's all in the details. Your car is going to be amazing when you are finished!

Bozonka's good simon.

They are going to look soooooo good once in your car. Not to mention the fact they should feel pretty special too.

It's been a long journey with these mate - nearly seeing completion of the project as-such now though :smile:

REALLY looking forward to them in context and in the motor.......