Exhaust tips?

Just looking for opinions on which exhaust tips are best to buy, and easiest fit?
Need something that shows them off more on my 197 as you can barely see them as they are! Recommendations?

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, I'm still learning !!

Without being awkward what about a 200 diffuser?

I think Renaultsport sold some for the 197.

What you dont want to do is this :rofl:

485669_10152151890760582_1433190447_n.jpg

I have been looking at them on ebay, was just waiting to see if anyone else had them! Quiet cheap too, and they do look good like!

I went for these after seeing them on a thread on here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exhaust-P...o|Cars+Type:2.0+16V+Sport&hash=item2c73c3fec2

You just remove the standard brackets that come with them, then file down the swarf left over until they're a tight fit on the standard exhaust. I trial and errored with them until they slid on with quite a bit of force so that they can't rattle loose.

Look pretty sweet:

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

These are the ones i had before i switched exhausts, Looks spot on and finished the back of the car off i thought. Actually might get some more looking at these photos!

Their easy to put on mate, as said you need to file it down the swarf on the inside and if your struggling to get them on just use a rubber mallet to "persuade" it on.

Decided to go with the exhaust tips, received them this morning, here is a before pic
4fabd6b2b05a059cfe8532c2766eabee.jpg
And after pic
ae3d0c84b7bd5a47df7877078d0582b0.jpg

Excuse the quality!

really dont know why people bother

I think they set up looks wank with visible tips. Ive had to put a 200 diffuser on mine as i have an akra, but i hate it. 197 diffuser with tapered tips ftw