Exhaust help. Don't want to mess it up.

Right been looking at getting an exhaust for a while and the more I look the more I don't know. I ideally would like a Akrapovic. Do got the Evo system but if I then run into manifold problems which I think I may have could I then put a Toyo one in place. I understand that this option will get rid of both cats. I could chop the Akra and put a spots cat in so don't have to worry about MOT time. Would this be possible or even worth it.
Other go with the slip on with Toyo and sports cat and make the rest up with something.

Any help would be great.
Regards
Chris

Yes sports cat is a possibility, also bear in mind you can have new flexis welded into the standard manifold and keep the cat. you will pass the mot with just the manifold cat, as I have earlier this week.

Yeah the manifold is an issue when that goes, but if you are worrying about the MOT then rather than going toyo option, replace the flexis as above. If i were spending that sort of money on an exhaust system i wouldnt want to be chopping it up putting sports cats in place! Particuarlly when akra have designed it without that second cat..

Cheers for he replies guys, I am meeting up with TBRich over the weekend to see his set up as I was thinking of going something similar. See what it sounds like and get a bit of advice.

Big thanks to Rich for taking me out in his 197 and to Paul at Tech 1 for his advice. Going to sort out a good date for them to do the work.

No worries dude, and you can't go wrong with an Akra. Just literally home now after a detour back home and saw an LY mk4...had to lift off to avoid running into the back of him but we didn't really get a real chance to play which was a shame.