Exhaust blowing

sev,both of the bushes youve changed (engine ones) is comming as a cover on the OE ones ,correct?
I mean i dont have to take off/replace an existing part (just adding)
I just hope it wont fall lol(cuz it looks like its pushed in under natural pressure not something special)

They are replacement bushes - the old ones come out and the new Powerflex ones go in. They are uprated and stiffer than the OEM :thumb:

When I've seen people with upper engine mount insert, it's got a purple and a yellow bit on it, but the upper insert Shuv linked is only yellow with no purple?

When I've seen people with upper engine mount insert, it's got a purple and a yellow bit on it, but the upper insert Shuv linked is only yellow with no purple?

No mine definitely has a purple bit in it now..... (And so has everyone elses car i've see with the upper mount on)

So either the Purple part is there from standard (Don't think this is true).

Or the Purple part comes with it - just merely isnt pictured in the ads......

Reactions: Dystant
No mine definitely has a purple bit in it now..... (And so has everyone elses car i've see with the upper mount on)

So either the Purple part is there from standard (Don't think this is true).

Or the Purple part comes with it - just merely isnt pictured in the ads......
in that case -you need to take out the oe material and put the PF instaed of it ,if i wont like these vibration ill be able later to put the oe material back again?or when i remove it i cut/break it so no more use for it..

the upper engine insert has no purple bit in it. It's the torque mount bush that is yellow and purple. I have both.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Sounds like your having luck like mine, sorry to hear this dude. Just looking at your picture, where are the flexis?

Standing in front of the car, they are behind the engine low down, my air box isn't fitted so I can easily see mine through towards the right of the engine.

Last edited: