ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Nice one simo. The white Subaru at the end has some good straight line speed Hey

Last edited:
yes, in straight line was very good!
i found him when i was cooling but i wanted stay with him :lol: .. but brake and tyres was "cold" for give 100%

i'm not happy with my new two pieces disc boys..
in the last (first with these) track day in imola after 4/5 laps i started to feel vibrations on the steering.. after 1laps cooling was better but i'm not happy.
with cup discs i never had problems in 8years
now on street discs are nice like before.. so the problem is only with hot temperature
problem is the hot work temperature but i don't want to fit air duct for brake..
i prefer to return on cup discs! low price same performance

i'm so sorry because was 3.2kg less, but i cannot have problem with brake, i'm scared!
now i'll refit last used cup with actually ds3000 then i'll fit new cup discs with ds3000 or pagid.. i don't know

ok, today at lunch i spoke with ctf (factory made me discs).
They tell that ds3000/rc5/6 are very abrasive and on their discs can give problem...
they advise to use pagid rs29..

but i'm not so rich :lol:
So i'll sell two piece discs and will fit cup ones with dsUno or ds3000

What 2 piece discs do you have Simo?

strange they don't work on high temperature, that's what discs are made for right!

i've ctf ones, on street no problem.
Only on track when the temperature go very high i had many vibration on steering..
ctf make many discs for competition use and they advise their client to use the best pads.. yes, endless, pagid and MAYBE dsUno are not abrasive like ds3000, cl rc5/6...

Last edited: