ex Nimbus r27r #2054

I've been reading this from page 1 to now, it's taken me about a week... What an amazing project! Like all of the other comments... I'm a huge fan of your nimbus... What an amazing colour (I had a 225 Trophy) and so beautiful once polished and in the flesh! But the spec, development, changes and dedication you've put in to it! Wow!!!

I would be keeping it forever! Pass it down to your little one! Congratulations by the way!!! :clap:

What future plans do you have?

Thanks sean, it's a pleasure to read these posts :smile:
Future plans...? Mhhh.. At the moment nothing, i want to use it on track, refresh the mechanical pieces like uniball, suspension..
Aand fit some powerflex..

:wink:

Thanks sean, it's a pleasure to read these posts :smile:
Future plans...? Mhhh.. At the moment nothing, i want to use it on track, refresh the mechanical pieces like uniball, suspension..
Aand fit some powerflex..

:wink:

You've created a fantastic machine, the thought and planning that you've put in to #2054 is mind blowing... You've got something unique there, special!

I guess it begins to get difficult, as the trade off for more power could affect handling, making parts lighter could upset the balance etc... I guess it's easy to get carried away?

What's it like on main roads, the rare times that you use it? I imagine a nightmare if the roads are anything like ours... Even mine feels rough... And the 200T is supposed to be all soft and gentle! Haha

haha... How many years have you been asking @simoxmino to do this test? As I've read the whole thread I began laughing every time I saw you ask?

:rofl:

A long time....would like to compare my car to his just to see how much faster is his car. Want to see how much seconds did those mods shave off the 100-200km/h times. :thumbup1:

It's easy, all we need is to compare results in Dynolicious if he has iPhone or Dynomaster if he has an Android phone.

Last edited: