ex Nimbus r27r #2054

^ That 172 is far too close to you, you should be kicking its a$$ :smiley:

after 2 laps :thumbsup::thumbsup:

brake fault for the 172:lol::lol: it is a very good car and with mods is veeeery fast but in Monza track you need good brake...

i make 12laps without problem:thumbsup:

abhwua.jpg

mmm... every freaken time I see this Clio I have to block my wickets!!!
I so wanna lower my car...
I think I have the OEM black headlights also now :smile:, waiting for feedback next week :smile:

Very nice car Simo :wink:

But I have a question, I read all the thread but I didn't figure out what rubber are you running on the supperlegeras. I plan to change my wheels soon and I don't know if the tyres I chose are going to be too wide (225/40/18)

Also, do you have some close ups of the distance between the front wheel and the wheelarch?

Thanks in advance!

Very nice car Simo :wink:

But I have a question, I read all the thread but I didn't figure out what rubber are you running on the supperlegeras. I plan to change my wheels soon and I don't know if the tyres I chose are going to be too wide (225/40/18)

Also, do you have some close ups of the distance between the front wheel and the wheelarch?

Thanks in advance!
i've hankook rs2 tyre on the ULTRALEGGERA.. i fit 215/45/17 but imho 225/45/17 are ok.. i don't know for the /40...:confused1:

some times the wheels touch the wheelarch..

I am going to put 18" wheels on my car, that's why I'm going to choose 40 profile, and from what I can see it looks like I may have problems with tyres rubbing in the wheelarches. I guess I can deal with it...

I am going to put 18" wheels on my car, that's why I'm going to choose 40 profile, and from what I can see it looks like I may have problems with tyres rubbing in the wheelarches. I guess I can deal with it...
sorry but... what coilover do you have? sometimes my wheeltouch the wheelacr because with my h&r i'm very low...

Actually I have H&R coilovers, the same setup as you, I believe. Maybe I will be more conservative with the drop until I solve the rubbing issues, but, as I want ro repaint tge car I would roll the arches a little bit so it doesn't rub.

Damn renault with their ET68 wheels lol