ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Racechrono with obdkey speed or gps speed, witch you prefer?
If you want i can tell you the 120-200kmh this evening.. Into racechrono i have the last sunday session, and @ 120kmh i'm sure to stay in 3rd gear :wink:

Great - time it with Racechrono, and then post the results via MSN. :smiley:

100-200km/h starting in 3rd gear.

:kiss:

Rene i give you 120-190kmh.

13.6 sec (it would be correct, take it out of 2ºlesmo until ascari)

DAAAAMNNN...:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Is the track leveled or is it "falling" (under some angle)? If you understand what I mean?

23s 100-200km/h with passanger & 1/2 tank. Timed with Racechrono.

wait, i try to extrapolate the 100-200 but i give you the 120-190 because @100kmh i was in turn..

if you create a new test (120-190) and enter in your session, you can change the old performance test with the new :wink:

after 2° lesmo there is a falling but immediatly after a climb, so ther is no trick

wait, i try to extrapolate the 100-200 but i give you the 120-190 because @100kmh i was in turn..

if you create a new test (120-190) and enter in your session, you can change the old performance test with the new :wink:

after 2° lesmo there is a falling but immediatly after a climb, so ther is no trick

Will try but my car is at the moment under construction (refitting catcams), and need to borrow Nokia from my father.

Stock Clio 197 has ~30s 100-200km/h (and the dash shows 215km/h) timed with Racechrono & 1 passenger.

where have you been Simo?? The only reason I even use this site is so I can drool over pics of your car!!
Awesome as always dude

Awesome pics. Is that a GoPro HD I see on the dashboard?

Wheres the videos?

:thumbdown:

The morning i was not sure to run or not run, so i didn't control the battery.....

When in pitlane i turn on the gopro i saw only 1/4 battery...:zap:
you can't image how was rusty..

Buy there are a good thing, tomorrow finally there is a great meet into the track, 25rs on track and i just charge all the batteries, gopro, nokia for racechrono, gps and 550d... Ahahh tomorrow the video will be there!!

where have you been Simo?? The only reason I even use this site is so I can drool over pics of your car!!
Awesome as always dude
Monza mate, is @ 15minutes from my house, after lunch i saw the weather and i decided to go to run...
Good time, good temperature and my desire to try the car with new mods on track was too much

grande Simo:tongue_smilie:
Maaax :wink: i want the Mugello and Imola enter 2011 end!!

Total Vank Material :wink:

:wink: