EVO Triangle Trip

Evo Triangle is great, but the there are some other roads in that area that are much better than the triangle.

agreed!

the a5 section spoils it to be honest and of course the plod lying in wait :001_unsure:

I didnt think much to it when we went it was similar to going on the Snake pass near hear, only with out the fulls day drive

No charge, don't crash it and don't get caught speeding and leave me with a full tank of fuel...

I'll get you back in a Clio one way or another :tongue_smilie:

Btw since it was fixed and tweaked by the Don at RS Tuning, it will give 197/200s a bit of tomfoolery...

Just remember the brakes ain't quite as good

Oh Mike, why are you tempting me with your fine goods! Are you actually being serious? Not sure if I would feel comfortable driving your car like a hoon! Ha ha!

I wouldn't mind a 1*2 for playing of my own, but not sure I can afford to run 2 cars! I'd love to take the Mazda round Wales to see what it's like compared to the Clio. I don't think there is much that could match my 197 round those roads though, it was a dream to drive!

Me, serious, ask the other guys that have ran my car on track!!

That's what it was bought for...

Last edited:
Pmsl, but all have enjoyed the ride...

I don't remember you complaining :kiss:

I'm thinking about it Mike, I'd like to drive a 1*2 to see what they're like. I loved my 1.2 Clio mk2, so I imagine I'll be hooked!

I'm thinking about it Mike, I'd like to drive a 1*2 to see what they're like. I loved my 1.2 Clio mk2, so I imagine I'll be hooked!

Pop up this way anytime mate if you want a quick blast, hopefully get a few blasts out with the fuelish mob if will, Litchy and stu shape themselves :001_rolleyes:

Always up for a leisurely drive mate, you know me. :wink:

Andys mad Audi thing will be back on the road soon too. :smiley:

Sweet! Think I'm going to have to work on the missus and come out in the em pee ess!

Always up for a leisurely drive mate, you know me. :wink:

Andys mad Audi thing will be back on the road soon too. :smiley:

That's the one I really wanna see, I don't like vag cars but andys toy fits the bill with how much he has done from his own work, need him to get it on track

Love the youthfulness Arran, getting the missus permission, love it, I'm really glad I married a cheating ginger loving whore when I see comments like that...

Get your ass up this end of the country!!!

Ha ha! We've been together for 8 years and the Mazda is SUPPOSED to be a joint car. But I'll give you 1 guess who pays for it and who traded their Clio in for it! Lol! Plus we still have her SportKa, which I have also considered taking to Wales, but it's underpowered to keep up with everyone.

Just swap the kack for a 182 she won't notice if it's in the same colour, just tell her you are happy to slum it whilst she scrapes the sills on the mps

Hey, I'm always up for a blast out. I have to resort to getting obliterated around wales by my old man and the Subaru boys. You name the time and place princess.

Similar Thread Suggestions