Euro car parts & Yodel....... Nightmare!

iAndy

Platinum Member
I will never use euro car parts or Yodel again..... Bought £400 of bits for BMW paid for next day delivery and it didn't show up, so spoke to them to rearrange delivery to go to work the day after it was supposed to have come and they went to my house instead, when I was at work. Guy on there customer services has no idea of customer service and if anywhere had got the bits i needed in stock I would of cancelled delivery, instead I have to drive 12 miles on friday and go to collect them from Yodel distribution centre. I wish that "ASK KARL" did BMW parts it would make this restoration process a lot lot lot easier! Everything I have order from Karl for my clio has been excellent service. Euro car parts on the other hand are $%£*

Chapter 2 in the saga.... went to collect parcel and it wasn't there! Found out they were delivering it to my house again today! Then a courier turns up at work and says he went to house and noticed the Parcel has a big sticker with work address on it! And his little scanner said work address, he just went to the home address cause he remembered going yesterday from what the scanner said and didn't follow the address label. Hope these bits are worth it lol

Chapter 2 in the saga.... went to collect parcel and it wasn't there! Found out they were delivering it to my house again today! Then a courier turns up at work and says he went to house and noticed the Parcel has a big sticker with work address on it! And his little scanner said work address, he just went to the home address cause he remembered going yesterday from what the scanner said and didn't follow the address label. Hope these bits are worth it lol

sounds an inteligent chap :tongue_smilie:

To be fair, this isn't really a Eurocarparts cock up is it? They don't control the courier!

I've had loads from them over the years and never had a problem. I collect things now as they have a new branch 20 minutes up the road from me, it's in Chesterfield.

Eurocarparts charged next day delivery..... had me sat at home all day and then informed me when I rung that they hadn't dispatched it for some reason which i couldn't understand what he said. When I asked about a refund for the next day carriage they said I had to write a complaint and see what they could do!

Eurocarparts charged next day delivery..... had me sat at home all day and then informed me when I rung that they hadn't dispatched it for some reason which i couldn't understand what he said. When I asked about a refund for the next day carriage they said I had to write a complaint and see what they could do!

Makes more sense now then, I didn't pick up on that in your original post. It just sounded like Yodel messed up.

I can understand you being annoyed with them now!!

Chris

I wouldn't blame eurocarparts really. Having worked for Yodel a couple years ago I can only confirm they are useless. They're about 12 months from going under for good so it won't be a problem for much longer. Worst, unprofessional courier out the lot. Nowadays they use immigrants with cars and no training to deliver to save costs of fuel/vans/insurance.

Hi Andy,

I've dropped you a PM regarding this matter, please have a look...

Kunal

Yeah £3.95 refund for the carriage, sounds like a fair offer to me for wasting 2 days, getting messed around, then to finally get a parcel with items missing and a part that came looking worse than the 10 year old one that came off.