Enough snooping around...

... thought I might introduce myself. I bought my UR 197 back in September last year, and have got to say I'm still loving it every bit as much now. I found this forum shortly after picking up the car, and I'm sure I've spotted a few familiar cars around and about Staffordshire - will give the next one I see a flash (headlights, of course :tongueout:).

I use the car as a daily drive and I've covered about 8k since Sept, not bad going, and not so much as a squeak from the 197 :smile: The smile more than makes up for the petrol cost!

Hope I can add some value to the forum as it's been helpful to me.

Oh nearly forgot... :tongueout:ics:

5448563813_fd68ab5ae5_b.jpg

5449178948_e9b0f95c96_b.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks guys. The wheels were actually already powder coated when I bought the car, but they've been done well and I've not seen any the same. I'd love to put some coilies on, the stance is amazing when lowered about 30-40mm (mine looks like it's on stilts compared with yours Jase!). But the insurance would rocket, it's difficult enough to insure at 21 without adding modifications to the policy! :smile:

Arran, I'll probably see you around as you don't live too far away. Thought I'd upload a few more pics, close-up to go with the POTM theme. If any of them are half decent I might enter one for this month! :biggrin:

5450854075_9a23ee0486_b.jpg

5450853399_4161fd9f7b_b.jpg

5450852825_5615ec19d4_b.jpg

Cheers!

Mike

Have a look in the West Midlands forum and and your name if you haven't already and see about coming to Worcester with us a week on Saturday. Also going to do a drive meet in Wales on 6th March.