Engine under tray square inspection cover

Not sure if this is the right section but,

I've just been under my Clio 200 for a look, and I'm fairly sure there should be a square cover where you access the sump plug.

Can anybody supply me with a replacement? I've tried Renault, but they will only sell me a complete engine undertray in exchange for my left kidney.

Mine doesn't have one either mate, don't think it's had one since I've owned her to be honest.

When I my 197 it had one but was only just holding on so I decided to bin it rather than it come off and wreck rest of under tray and diffuser

I have no access to my sump plug anyway, I have to remove the entire tray to get to t come oil change time, even still not exactly hardship.

none have them iirc.

Had a 197 and the 200 doesn't have one.
Stev is the first person i've ever know say they have had one.

they dont have an access cover for the sump plug as it would be a waste of time as you need to remove the full cover to get at the oil filter....

unless a previous owner has cut an access hole so they could just drop the oil say every 6 month!!

Same on mine, think you can get to the gearbox drain plug through this hole but not the engine sump plug.....be careful you drain the right one!!

Haha end up with 10 litres in the engine and nothing in the gearbox! Wonder which one would go bang first...