Embarrassed is not the word....

So today me and the misus went to derby shopping, on the way home we nipped to maccy d's. Went thought the drive through paid by card and gave the missus my wallet.

Went home, she got changed and I took her to work.
I then nipped to boots to order a prescription, asked of I should pay now and the lady said pay when you collect it mid week. So off I toddles to the petrol station....
Bet you know where this is going.
Bang in goes £40.... As it going in I ironically looked at the sign that reads " please ensure you have the means to pay...

Reached for my wallet and ****!
Checked the car! Nope!
Checked glovebox etc.... Nope, rung her... "Will I've no idea where it is"....

So my wallets probably in the bin with the mac Donalds or in her handbag at her house...

Currently waiting for her dad to bail be out.

Feel and look such a tw@ at the petrol station....

Amen to that mate

Bad luck though I did same in my old GTi last year though filled up at tesco went to pay as I only had my card and bang no card must of left it in the machine in town when I check my balance lol

I was there an hour until my old man finished work and could bring some money down

I've done this once years ago. Got some sort of form to fill in then go back with payment.

Oh ****! Happened to me before
Seriously if your wallet/card is lost call your bank and put a 'stop' on your card
Good luck and hope all ends well

Found it in her handbag...

shes gunna get it later

cant really blame her but it feels right to :wink:

You got off lightly!

Hard to describe the feeling when you realise you have forgotten your wallet! I did it once, but it's only a mile from home so I left my blackberry with the guy, fetched my wallet and paid.

Bad luck man. At least you didn't lose your wallet. That's the worst, getting all your cards cancelled and replaced. Nightmare!!

Ahhh no, what a sh!tter!!! Hope it turns up mate, but like Adey said, get it cancelled in the meantime just incase...

Done it a few times twice in the works van and they wouldn't let me move(it was a Sainsburys delivery van) don't think they wouldn't be able to trace me lol
Once in the car but I left my son(why did I go back:jumpon::jumpon:smile:

Using your son as a deposit = Priceless :smiley:

Glad you found it mate, working for a bank I know it can be a pain if you need to stop cards, urgh.

Son as a deposit actually made me lol! That's awesome!

Lol!

My dad started taking the Plss out of me but that didnt last long when i kindly reminded him of an occasion a few years ago when he put petrol in to his TDCI Transit.....

Epic fails on both accounts. (mine and his)

embarrassing! i filled up yesterday without my purse but i had some cash on me, but i overfilled more than i had. wasn't by much and they let me off.. least i think so! oh dear.

Last edited:
embarrassing! i filled up yesterday without my purse but i had some cash on me, but i overfilled more than i had. wasn't by much and they let me off.. least i think so! oh dear.

Lot of these petrol drive offs happening at the mo you will prob be on Crime Watch next week:rofl: