EDC shift speed

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Just found this video online

[YOUTUBE]XF16GYgEbdM[/YOUTUBE]

As you can see it rattles through the gears but what i did like was the fact that at 191kmh he/she shifts down to 5th and its looks pretty damn instant to me

He/she backs off at 222kph (134mph)

Thoughts?

never found it an issue when I drove one!

I think (the criticism from the press) it has more to do with the gear ratios then the speed and the gaps it has to deal with

i know what your saying. ive had mine 4 days nows and it flies up/down the gears

just had a bit of a run back from b'ham and joining on to to motorway the cars in the rear view mirror just get very small very fast. not bad for a stock 1.6

I do really like these you got any pics of yours on here yet? When I test drove one I didn't see any problem with the gear changes when in race mode although I thought they could of been a bit quicker in normal mode! Looked at getting one for the misses but just a bit too pricey atm so settled for a 60 reg 200 instead :smile: will look at them again once the price has lowered Abit

I will updatell my tread tomorrow as I have just had my roof wrapped

Car will be at TRAX too

Found the speed of the gear change up and down pretty much instant when i drove it although only drove it in race. miles better then any Mercedes and Citroen Flappy paddles ive driven

I drove one about 6 laps round Oulton Park and the shift speeds where spot on if I'm honest, you just adapt to it really quickly and it works really well. Barps and pops on downshift and the upshift is insanely quick.

I'm over the moon with it so far

Completely agree about the noise on upshifts