eBay Woes

Anyone else had problems with eBay before? Sold my tyre to a fella yesterday then get this message today,

ScreenShot2014-04-23at223451.png

Opened it to a second chance offer to the previous bidder as I don't really have the time for a non payment dispute
as I need to get rid of the thing before I head back to University on Sunday otherwise I won't be flavour of the week taking
up space :angry: Part of me thinks that I should open a dispute so it goes on his record so other guy's don't fall foul, looking at his
feedback it seems like he orders a fair amount of car parts. Only taken him 24 hours to tell me he can't pay after winning. :bat:
Anyone else had issues like this in the past?

Can you not just leave negative feedback? Feedback scores go a long way into what I buy on eBay, plus knocking him off his 100% score may make him think about doing it again

It won't let me leave feedback unfortunately, I've Relisted it as I had a decent amount of watchers before hand. Gonna leave him to ster then hopefully I'll be able to give him negative for itz

Bid retraction shows on peoples review and feedback regardless of if they want it to or not.

He will be shown to have retracted a bid and it will give a reason also.

You can't leave negative feedback as a seller anymore.

I'm very cautious when it comes to matters like this. As a seller it's very easy to get a bad reputation for the sake of a few pounds - negative feedback isn't worth it. My advice to you is to open up a non-payment dispute (as per ebay regulations) and sell the tyre as an SCO to another bidder.

I bought a memory card of ebay recently. Turned out to be counterfeit (I always buy Kingston Technology memory cards so know what they're supposed to be like). The seller was selling loads of them with good feedback. I knew the second it arrived it wasn't right. Anyway opened a dispute and was issued with a refund in full with minutes. The seller obviously knew it was fake I feel as he removed the listing too which means I can't leave feedback. No idea how to report the seller to eBay so reported him to Kingston Technology counterfeit people instead.

Just phone ebay up and explain your story. Very helpful people.

On the subject of eBay, I had a buyer leave me negative feedback yesterday because he ordered the incorrect bulbs.... I did what any seller would do and offer him a refund and apologise for not having any stock of the bulb he wanted. He's now threatening me with an eBay and trading standards investigation....

Anyway, I called ebay first thing this morning and had the feedback removed. He's also not allowed any further interaction with me or my listings - all that for a £2.50 bulb.