ebay - complaint goods not received

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
anyone done this - how did it go ?

something i paid for hasnt arrived and the seller is giving me all the usual excuses so today i have had enough of waiting its not a lot of money £30 but i just want the goods !

i used paypal so should be covered

thanks

si.

yes mate put in a dispute claim to paypal
and you will get your money back he has to prove
he sent it paypal will take the money back till
it is resolved
good luck

lol all they need to do is show they sent it... paypal track it even if its not been deliverd there will be no refund. i hate paypal with a pasion. you always work with a comp not a human, and when you finally speak to someone about something they arnt allowed to tell you anything!!!! its mad. i used it to transfer money from one account to anouther (a friends account) the money was not linked to anything sold on ebay, and yet they want proof of invoice before they will let me have the money as i cant do that as it was money sent as a gift £1200 to be exact they are making me wait 180 days to clear it!!!! lol i lived on cans of beans last month because of this :-(

****s...

dispute to paypal costs a fiver but if you get ure good is the end its a win win situation good and refund lol

Have you got a copy of the proof of posting so you can perhaps try Royal Mail?..

to be honest they have used a few excuses -

1. been away for the weekend
2. item to big for the post office to deliver
3. courier is going to deliver it tuesday

25 days later still waiting........

Ive got a Paypal dispute going through with someone on here actually, if there is no response from the other party in 10 days then it is automatically credited back to the source which is good! Means I dont have to go down the credit card dispute line!

TBH Si I would get onto Paypal sharpish as you only 40 days to dispute it with them!