dyno tech

hi as anyone used dyno tech in ripley for a remap , as there close to me and they've got a rolling road he says to do custom remaps or for anything else ,, thanks

Had a RR done on my old corsa there, couldnt strap it down properly, wouldnt take owt with power back there, but they seemed nice guys. I keep meaning to get the Clio down there as its only 5mins from me

yeh just found out that there quite local , he said they do a lot of race prep stuff they got some photos on facebook of some cars theve done , funny that they couldnt strap a corsa down though , just thought i'd ask if anyone had used them .

Good bunch of lads, Kev knows stuff and works on a lot of track/race cars. I've had servicing done there quite a few times and had rolling road done each time.

I'd happily let him map my car and they've done plenty of big power cars

yeh just found out that there quite local , he said they do a lot of race prep stuff they got some photos on facebook of some cars theve done , funny that they couldnt strap a corsa down though , just thought i'd ask if anyone had used them .

I found it odd too.... probably didnt help that the tyres were pretty terrible too, eventually it made 294bhp....

Although they did come and find me at MFN later that evening to tell me they had looked through the results and it had been losing traction, and if i wanted i could get a free run.

I know they do RR Days so do we think between the local lads we could get enough people together to get it cheap?