DS2 Bulbs, and evreything else

Hey guys
ive just taken my bumper off to fit my new lights, after putting all the bulbs in from my old lights, I've realised that the diped beam is a DS2 fitting.. ive had a look on google, which if I understand correctly, I need to buy a HID kit aswell.

im just hoping someone can confirm and link me to a supplyer to the part im needing,

thanks a load :smiley:

is that a white dot in the H1? i think renault or who ever made the headlights must of used the same moulds for the back of the lights, hence why D2s is there. but by the looks of it, its a tick box for what type of bulb to use, white dot next to H1 which means h1 bulb needed instead of H7 which where used in the reflector headlights.

just a normal H1, or you can HID if you like, pretty sure halfords dont sell HID kits

Sweet, my other half orderd me some bulbs this morning , one happens to be h1 she knows more than me! Thanks a tonne for the help

H7 for high beam, h7 for cornering lights (even thou they wont work, unless your other lights had them), H1 for dipped beam, 501 for sidelights

Is that an aftermarket light unit?

Just going by the hole to get at the bulbs.