Drinks?

Skittles or sex on the beach for me. Cant drink lager or bitter even if its free. eurghhh

nice pint of Belhaven Best or Greene King IPA. But at the moment if I want to get smashed i've mostly been drinking blueberry Smirnoff mixed with cream soda. it tastes like Blueberry muffins!

Currently it has to be a dark, treacley ale or a good single malt. I'm very much into Oban 14yr and The Balvenie DoubleWood 12yr at the moment, both have more depth and character than some whiskies costing twice as much.

Normally a koppaberg, magners, olde english etc. or if I'm out to get pissed then it'll be spirits and mixers. Had the majority of a bottle of morgan spiced and lemonade last night.....didn't end well lol

Morgan Spice and Fanta Orange for me. Tastes like a Joker ice lolly if you guys get them on the mainland?

Quite partial to a Blue Lagoon too... Blue Curacao, Vodka, Lemonade.

You from Ireland by anychace??

Thats the only place I've ever drunk that but I have to be honest it is a nice drink. A little too sweet for me.

If I'm on the larger its Tuborg lately
If I'm on the Cider it Bulmers all day long

Other then that throw me a few vodkas and I'm anyones :smiley: :drunk:

Partial to a nice pint of Peroni, Stella Artois 4, and also the new Stella Artois Cidre

You from Ireland by anychace??

Thats the only place I've ever drunk that but I have to be honest it is a nice drink. A little too sweet for me.

If I'm on the larger its Tuborg lately
If I'm on the Cider it Bulmers all day long

Other then that throw me a few vodkas and I'm anyones :smiley: :drunk:

I cannot drink blue curaco anymore. Twice i've drunk it and got ratted and twice I thought I was going to die the next day. I'm not willing to take that risk anymore lol

Sex on the beach has gotta be a holiday drink, never had it in the UK. Do you have that here?

You can get sex on the beach in most UK bars and even some pubs around here

Yeah, you can get it in any of my local pubs. Wetherspoons do it too.

Yea, can get a pitcher (about 2litres) of it in most bars in wakey on a monday night for £8, But their is only 1 bar/pub i know that does skittles. On a thursday night that is a pound a pint and it is gorgeous.

only certain drink you can order on holiday, was out a few months back and a mate asked me to get him a Mojito. Had we been in Cancun he would have probably got that Mojito, but it was Glasgow, so he got a Jack Daniels and Coke and even that got me a funny look at the bar.

I've never drunk alcohol - my profile pic was the only time I had some Budweiser - I hated it.

My wedding, I had appletise in the glass instead of champagne too!

Glass bottle coke at Christmas time for me - perfect!

I can't get over people who go out Saturday night and literally p*ss away £150 on drinks on a night out....how much am I saving by not drinking alcohol!?

I've never drunk alcohol - my profile pic was the only time I had some Budweiser - I hated it.

My wedding, I had appletise in the glass instead of champagne too!

Glass bottle coke at Christmas time for me - perfect!

I can't get over people who go out Saturday night and literally p*ss away £150 on drinks on a night out....how much am I saving by not drinking alcohol!?

I don't drink either, maybe once every so often if I'm on holiday or something but probably once or twice a year!

You should be saving quite a bit by not spending money on drink, just depends if your spending it on other stuff, i.e. petrol lol

only certain drink you can order on holiday, was out a few months back and a mate asked me to get him a Mojito. Had we been in Cancun he would have probably got that Mojito, but it was Glasgow, so he got a Jack Daniels and Coke and even that got me a funny look at the bar.

LOL class, same around here. If your a bloke you just don't drink a cocktail, my mates would never let me live it down :tongueout:inky:. When your on holiday its different then though..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Chat 14
N Club MSV Trackdays 23