Door pull/extra handle?

I've had a search, but can't find anyone that has added an extra handle or door pull to their car? I'm sure I'm not the only person that finds the position of the interior handle completely ridiculous. Living near the sea it is very windy and at some points I think an extra handle located at the other end to the OEM one would be useful.

The Porsche Boxster Spyder has this fancy arrangement:

2010-porsche-boxster-spyder-door-handle.jpg

i have thought about this....

the renault wind has pull straps.....was thinking could they be used nearer to the rear of the clio door?

also have a look at "massa" thread he has also fitted "cup" door pulls

I think he said that it they are actually Nissan parts that were used on his car.

I have a spare pair of door cards if anyone fancies having a go!

This for me was a big issue. You couldn't control the door well enough in tight spaces. The modification Massa has done, looks like the best option.

My only issue with my cup door cards and the handle pictured above is it gets dirty and stained. Unless you plan on only ever opening the door with your fingers in some kind of permanent claw shape, your thumb has to grab the cloth material which leaves imprints and marks VERY easily :worried:

I'm interested in getting some of those Cup door cards but as we don't get proper Cups down here (ie the stripped out versions) I need to get a VIN number for our local supplier. Can someone give me a Cup VIN so that I can try and source one? (PM is fine)

Thanks

Yes like the look of these webbing pulls and saw this neat finish on the Audi A1 sport....and nice touch on glove box as well.

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting some of those Cup door cards but as we don't get proper Cups down here (ie the stripped out versions) I need to get a VIN number for our local supplier. Can someone give me a Cup VIN so that I can try and source one? (PM is fine)

Thanks

BUMP

Can anyone with a proper Cup with the previously pictured recessed door pull help me out with a VIN? hey, it's not your bank account details afterall and I'm not from Nigeria either :wink: