don't you love your 197 & 200 lol

My driver side headlight bulb had die last friday for first time, going to replace it this morning but it was bloody hard to get in to it and I drop the bulb inside the headlight...oh bullock! :@

No way I can get it out so I have to take my bumper off for first time.

I put both new bulbs and give a good clean inside the bumper.....job done! :thumbsup:

took me over 2hr to do the bulbs :lol:

Haha, yes, I found out just how difficult it was to change the passenger side bulb three months ago, removed the bumper etc, and at the same time, replaced the driver side bulb.

Last weekend, I had to again replace the driver side headlight, but my best mate has nimble hands for fiddly jobs on cars, and managed to do it without losing the bulb or taking off the bumper lol!

Pain isn't it?!

The Saxo was such a simple car to work on. Headlight blow? No problem, change it in two minutes!

But oh no, not with Renault lol!

This is why im leaving my fried eggs well alone unless...... someone who knows what they are doing feels sorry for me and changes them (aint going to happen) so fried eggs it is :tongueout:

This is why im leaving my fried eggs well alone unless...... someone who knows what they are doing feels sorry for me and changes them (aint going to happen) so fried eggs it is :tongueout:

The eggs are easy and took me 2mins if that to do. It is a simply twist and the pull out old bulb put back in and twist. Easy to get to :smile:

It's right at the top of the light unit. no need to move anything or fiddle about. Literally open the bonnet and on the right hand side have a feel and you will feel something that feels like the oil filler cap and that is the indicator bulb just give it a quarter turn and you can remove it.

The rear lights are simply too.... remove 3 screws remove rear light take apart and then reassemble :smiley: Looks much better without the egg look... just want to do the indicator in the door now....

Hmm front sounds like even I could do it but dont like the "remove 3 screws" part about the rears.. think I will leave it.

These are easy too, they just pull out

Scared of scratching the paint around it as it doesn't just pull off does it? Will need a screw driver in there for leverage?

Hmm front sounds like even I could do it but dont like the "remove 3 screws" part about the rears.. think I will leave it.

I can post some pics on fb of it if you want maz? Can't on here as my photobucket account has reached its limit :'(

Dont worry Rich, I will just close my eyes when im anywhere near the fried eggs lol

indicator bulbs are soooo easy to change!

When i changed my lights i took the battery box to bits and did it that way. My hands were battered afterwards though.