Don't say goodbye, the french say Au revoir

Supercharged of course! 54 plate with the good LSD and mapping. I predict fun times ahead... Will never forget the clio though.

I have a long history of white wheels :smile:

faca4e93.jpg

Mini after it dropped a spark plug tip on track !

5f834c64.jpg

You're not right A2ON ;-) hehe. but i do think whites can look good on certain cars, that dark blue mini included! I would have liked to have gone for a dark grey or any other darker colour but this was the right PX value at the right place and in good condition.

Sorry but I have to agree it looks like a girls car! How come you went for that colour with all those bits you want to take off? Like the wheels though.

Sorry but I have to agree it looks like a girls car! How come you went for that colour with all those bits you want to take off? Like the wheels though.

Right PX value, was in need of cash back. i think the price was low on it because of the checkerboard, its easy to remove though with a little know how...

Right PX value, was in need of cash back. i think the price was low on it because of the checkerboard, its easy to remove though with a little know how...

Fair enough. I suppose if the car is the right price, in good condition and can easily be made to your preference, then snap it up.

needs Aero kit to start then some tuning-

mine was running 260 when I sold it with GTT tuning package - also porsche Brake upgrade
was mighty fun

S