Don't it make you feel good when

Roy

clio197.net legend
Your on a pub carpark and your surrounded by M3s,Focus RSs,porche and three 182s and they all standing round the little 197 saying what a brilliant motor they are.had compliments of everyone.Made my year

oooh big thumbs up there mate usually get the odd porsche having a peek on the motorway but tbh everyone loves the 197!!!:smile:

Good to hear. My Dad owns a Boxster S and I brought him with me to test drive the car the day I bought it - he was beyond impressed by it. Everyone seems to respect the 197, proud owner!

Your on a pub carpark and your surrounded by M3s,Focus RSs,porche and three 182s and they all standing round the little 197 saying what a brilliant motor they are.had compliments of everyone.Made my year

Roy, what pub is this with all these nice cars lol :tongueout:

The Greyhound pub in Wollaston
Local lads will no it.only ever been there once in 30 yrs
Must say though the 2 M3s were absolute stunning flanked by the 2 White Focus RS just wish I had a camera with me

I love this

I've had people come over to me that drive some really nice cars and say how great the R27 is. I took a Cayman S owner out once and he said he loved how fun it felt lol

I love it when i see people in a standard Clio lusting after my Sport, because i used to be that person :wink:

Or when i see a 182/172 owner looking at mine & i can read their mind thinking 'its got the cup pack aswell'

funny theres load's of 182/172 around my area and they tend to look the other way for some reason.Was picking up my chinky last week and this lad was drooling over my 200 he had a A3 3.2 quattro.:thumbup1:

I love it when i see people in a standard Clio lusting after my Sport, because i used to be that person :wink:

Or when i see a 182/172 owner looking at mine & i can read their mind thinking 'its got the cup pack aswell'

Love this too! Especially when it's a 1.2 with a sport badge from halfords. Even other mk3 clio owners, had a clio ripcurl trying to start a traffic light grand prix with me earlier... let him take the first one then on the next I couldn't hold back anymore!

Love this too! Especially when it's a 1.2 with a sport badge from halfords. Even other mk3 clio owners, had a clio ripcurl trying to start a traffic light grand prix with me earlier... let him take the first one then on the next I couldn't hold back anymore!

I see loads of those mk3's about with the racing stripes/bodykit, like it makes a difference, you know its got a 1.6 under the bonnet max :tongueout:inky: