Dodo Juice Red Mist

richandgem

Platinum Member
Just thought I'd post up a review on this product.

Adrain was kind enough to give me a bottle of this at WSR as he didn't get on with it. Personally I get on with the product really well. It really makes LY sparkle even more and it beads really well, I put it on after a coat of Dodo orange crush wax and after a wash.

The only down side I find is the problem I think Adrian found, the product can be a little tricky to work in direct sunlight and if the panel is hot.

Apart from that its flippin awesome and I will definately be ordering some more.

Thanks Adrian :smile:

I have been useing this product myself for a few weeks.once you get the hang of it,it really is very good indeed.make sure you leave it 24-48 after waxing to let the wax cure.

My mate has just bought some and says that it is an excellent product. Now thats a few people praising it.. So i think i shall give it a try!

Just thought I'd post up a review on this product.

Adrain was kind enough to give me a bottle of this at WSR as he didn't get on with it. Personally I get on with the product really well. It really makes LY sparkle even more and it beads really well, I put it on after a coat of Dodo orange crush wax and after a wash.

The only down side I find is the problem I think Adrian found, the product can be a little tricky to work in direct sunlight and if the panel is hot.

Apart from that its flippin awesome and I will definately be ordering some more.

Thanks Adrian :smile:
No probs :thumbup:

It's not a quick detailer, it's a spray sealant - very different indeed.

It will top up protection or leave its own. The only word of caution is not to use it within 48 hours of applying a wax layer as it will dissolve the wax, unless fully cured.

Ideal to top ups after weekly washes. It lasts about 3 weeks.

It's not a quick detailer, it's a spray sealant - very different indeed.

It will top up protection or leave its own. The only word of caution is not to use it within 48 hours of applying a wax layer as it will dissolve the wax, unless fully cured.

Ideal to top ups after weekly washes. It lasts about 3 weeks.
If you want to get technical Dodo call it a Quick detailer protection spray :wink:

Oh and the 48 hours is true for one of the Red Mists. There are 2, a standard and a Tropical version. The tropical version doesn't need the 48 hour wait time after waxing as its water based :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
R Detailing 8