Do I understand correctly?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
That load of utter complete waste of Licence Payers' money is back on tonight on BBC 2?

Gave the knob Clarkson "The Bow" when he was turning out of Dunsfold on Wednesday afternoon. Prick.

:eek:

I'm a massive fanboy of TG.

Automotive entertainment on main TV should be applauded, no matter what quality!

Do like TG - couldnt care who present it, just watch it for the cars and theres a few im hoping to see on this years series

To list a few;

Veneo
P1
La Ferrari
918 Spyder
Huracan
M4
F type Coupe R

Many many more but i cant be bothered to think

I like to watch it when they all buy a car and do a feature length challenge, the rest of its a bit crap nowadays imo

I enjoy Top Gear.

I believe tonight's show is old vs new hot hatches so should be a relevant show for members on here :smile:.

I will watch that bit -Eddie-, but it ALL would be watchable if Clarkson wasn't doing it!

I will watch that bit -Eddie-, but it ALL would be watchable if Clarkson wasn't doing it!

Do you like Hammond and May? Personally I don't mind Clarkson though I can see why people don't like him lol.

Thats a bit of a joke. With Renault being top when it comes to hot hatches, either Clio or Meg...

Yep!

well, I assume its old vs new in that its all the same brand eg: old golf vs new golf etc

unless its best 3 back in the day vs best current 3, then you hope there will be a Clio or meg in the somewhere, especially the meg as it currently hold the fwd lap at the ring...

Hammond AND May are great - love their other TV programs they do.

As for Top gear, no, don't like it at all. So i am off out for dinner now :smile:

Hammond AND May are great - love their other TV programs they do.

As for Top gear, no, don't like it at all. So i am off out for dinner now :smile:

Well that's OK Mike, you'll be back for 8 so you won't miss it.

Love TG, it is awesome!