Dinner tonight is...

now ure just showing off jase.

Woody had: garlic bread and sausages with heinz smokey BBQ sauce. lmfao

I've just got in from playing Tennis and i'm going to have:

Chicken breast cooked in a griddle with red onion and sea salt + black pepper with steamed veg and thai rice. yum yum!

When I had a tiddle this morning, it smelt of curry sauce...thought I'd share that with you. It was very over powering lol!

Spag Bol! Very tasty (and it doesn't smell the following morning, Mike take note...)

I have just finished creamy chicken and asparagus pie, broccoli, carrots, peas and green beans, with lots of gravy on top! Very nice, but could have done with some roast spuds! Thanks anyway mom! Lol!

I have just finished creamy chicken and asparagus pie, broccoli, carrots, peas and green beans, with lots of gravy on top! Very nice, but could have done with some roast spuds! Thanks anyway mom! Lol!

I miss home lol

greedy sod:lol:

Can you tell my mom is a vegetarian? Lol! She doesn't give big portions, only when I cook do we get plenty in this house! Lol!

OK just a little bit alarmed now Woody! :tongueout:anic:

I suppose if you are into that kind of thing its not for me to judge :wink:

Im getting hungry again now!!!!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions