Dinner tonight is...

Im getting hungry again now!!!!!!

Now listen, you'll have no worries about getting hungry in Germany next year, there is a cafe right outside the hotel that has ice cold glass coke bottles for €1,60, Ice cold bier for €1,10, and steak and chips and also of course currywürst and chips.

Imagine. Bliss :smile:

Roast for me tonight (a la microwave though :wink:)

Now listen, you'll have no worries about getting hungry in Germany next year, there is a cafe right outside the hotel that has ice cold glass coke bottles for €1,60, Ice cold bier for €1,10, and steak and chips and also of course currywürst and chips.

9 months is a bit of a wait though! Gimme steak and chips any time! Favourite meal of all time... :drool:

9 months is a bit of a wait though! Gimme steak and chips any time! Favourite meal of all time... :drool:

How about when I am t'ut Yorkshire in November?????

Nice evening meal for everyone who comes somewhere that does steak!?!

How about when I am t'ut Yorkshire in November?????

Nice evening meal for everyone who comes somewhere that does steak!?!

I know just the place...

its also perfect winter food! Im pretty certain that some others will be up for it too! If not, all the more steak for me!!!

On a side note your new bleeding advert is on TV now :tongueout:inky:

Good lad, it would be good to get a few to turn up! We can get the 6mth countdown started lol!

I know just the place...

its also perfect winter food! Im pretty certain that some others will be up for it too! If not, all the more steak for me!!!

On a side note your new bleeding advert is on TV now :tongueout:inky:

Excellent, sounds good, better be near t'ut Bratford.

There be no more stress, cos you called UPS, that's logistics!

Lol I wouldn't eat anything in Bradford - breathing is dangerous enough!

Its not a million miles away but I will sample some others a bit closer and report back... Gotta love the research!

Similar Thread Suggestions