Different profiles

Well found a screw in one tyre last week so changed two tyres as one was odd anyway. Got myself a pair of Bridgestone s001s with about 6mm on for £80 fitted and balanced . I put these on the front as they are 40s and have 45s on the back (arrow speeds ) these are going to be changed this weekend for a matching pair the same as the fronts. Anyone else run these sizes and had weird handling issues ?

Sometimes when pushing it a little bit when changing direction quickly back end feels a bit vague. Probably just down to the better rubber on the front I'm guessing or could the higher profile on the back be compounding the issue?

I'd say it mainly down to the rubber. The S001s are in a different league compared to the ArrowSpeeds.

Just remember this will also affect your speedo reading. Only very slightly but it will affect it.

I'd say it mainly down to the rubber. The S001s are in a different league compared to the ArrowSpeeds.

Just remember this will also affect your speedo reading. Only very slightly but it will affect it.

guessed it might be the better rubber mate :smile: and am aware the speedo will be slightly out