Differences between 197 and 200 diffuser

Hello all,

Recently purchased a lovely Albi blue F1 (477) and when buying it, the seller said something about the 200 diffuser (which I didn't take any notice off at the time). Now it's coming up to new exhaust time, I'm concerned about the fitment.

Can anyone advise the differences?

Cheers

Hello all,

Recently purchased a lovely Albi blue F1 (477) and when buying it, the seller said something about the 200 diffuser (which I didn't take any notice off at the time). Now it's coming up to new exhaust time, I'm concerned about the fitment.

Can anyone advise the differences?

Cheers

The 197 diffuser is like this:

IMG_8737.JPG

The exhaust tips stick out, especially if you buy an aftermarket exhaust with tips, however you can buy aftermarket systems with slash cut tips like oem that are pretty much hidden in the diffuser.

The 200 diffuser is like this:

IMG_8738.PNG

The standard exhaust and aftermarket ones are fitted in to the diffuser and don't stick out. Finished off nicely with the silver trim (carbon with an akrapovic)

All in all not much difference but the 200 exhaust systems are shorter to fit in to the 200 diffuser, the 197 systems being longer to stick out and avoid melting the 197 diffuser.