Difference of opinion = post removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason for the posts to be removed from this thread? Clicky

Wasn't even really going off topic as it was all related to the car the guy is buying. Some would have found the information usefull...

yes - i cleaned it up and the op even commented on it going off topic

there is a thread all about the 5yr/6yr cambelt change

so thought it best to wipe clean and let it lie so to speak

I did put a post up afterwards saying I would not go any further off track, just thought it odd to then remove them, after all, it's all information that might help someone else...

It is a forum, people post things that will go off topic, differ to what people think etc. No rules were broken, nobody died. To just delete them is a bit, well, wank :smiley:

I did put a post up afterwards saying I would not go any further off track, just thought it odd to then remove them, after all, it's all information that might help someone else...

It is a forum, people post things that will go off topic, differ to what people think etc. No rules were broken, nobody died. To just delete them is a bit, well, wank :smiley:

well it isnt wan* as you like to put it and to be fair one of your posts wasnt that "nice" as such and came across as quite confrontational in some ways...

the posts arent visiable to you but are still there

jase checks all the items like this and monitors the site so if he feels they should be re-instated then they will be

The enlarged font one? :smiley: Seriously? wow. If that was seen as confrontational I hate to think how people get by in real life :tongueout:

It's the internet, if someone reads something they don't like, switch off for a bit. We're all grown-ups.

I enjoy this site I was on CS and it got out of hand that's why I came here iam an old fella as in old school so lets keep it nice chaps ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.