Detailing supplies

I'm trying to find a supplier around B'ham for clay and snowfoam etc and would rather not give my money to Halfrauds all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Difficult to buy decent stuff on the high street.

I'd recommend cleanyourcar and polished bliss

cleanyourcar ****ed up my order by miss placing items, then offered to refund my postage and would sort me out for the missing cloths if I confirmed they where in fact mine that where missing. Which was top notch!

2 weeks on I've no refund and I've not heard back from them after sending several emails and using the website to contact them.

They also held my order back because of two £3 foam applicator pads not being in stock in an order which was over £300.

Not impressed not going to complain and get the money back nor the cloths he still has of mine. Will just go else where hes had long enough to sort it.

however the fact he offered to give me my postage back was good customer service just pitty it never happened!

I used I4D and Elitecarcare mostly but im switching to bulk valetting lines now.

auto joy sell their home brand acid wheel cleaner for about £7 for 5ltrs

Really surprised at that adam, maybe post up in their section on detailingworld. They'll get things sorted promptly if there's mention of it on there

Detailed obsession for everything except snow foam as garath doesnt sell it.
Snow foam I get from clean your car.

Ordered from cleanyourcar before and has always been good service, must have just been a blip by the sounds of it?!

I use cleanyourcar myself had a issue the other day with a order not being set out. I rang Tim and he sorted it straight out for me and is a really nice guy. Also got Tim to sort a group buy on there cleaning bag for 133.net that i ordered yesterday and arrived today and have to say worth every penny :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions