Detailing for Sundays Meet ?

I thought I would cut this thread aside from the Renault Sport National Meet thread so it doesnt get confusing.....

So whos spending all day on their car on Sat? Ive certainly planned to, as no doubt theres gonna be some nice shineys showing up for the meet.
Im gonna make a right go of it, have all the wheels off etc, a good 7 hours I rekon....

Weather is supposed to be good in Warwick, I cant speak for the areas you have to drive through to get there though so hopefully your work wont be spoilt!

BBC weather forecast - http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forec...ick&itemsPerPage=10&region=world&area=Warwick

Met office forecast - http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wm/warwick_forecast_weather.html

Last edited:
I gave mine a clean on Tuesday, but unfortunately I am busy all weekend bar Sunday so mines going to look a state :worried: at least i might win dirtiest in show!

Yep I will be doing mine too! I deliberately didn't do it last weekend so I could have a proper clean on Sat! I am not too sure about a wheels off jobby but the engine bay needs a good going over! I will probably get stuck into it though and no doubt they will be coming off too!

Should be all shiny as the weather up here is not too bad on Sunday either :w00t:

Nice one! Flying the flag for Clio197.net with a shine on :wink:

I just want to be able to get to those calipers, as mine are right state. Sunday is a nice excuse to go to town on it, missues wont feel like I love the 197 more than her :smile:

Last edited:
Lol you wont be allowed in with a 107 :-p

Yeah I know what you mean I have been guilty of spending more time on the car for a few weekends! :001_unsure:

When I do the calipers I just do them all and roll the car back to get to the rest of what I wasn't able to reach. Worked quite well for me in the past!

was going to put the same !

just think when it next rains !!!!!!!!!!!! cars will be covered in muchy rain :@!

Nah no worries! it will be gone in no time, will travel as fast as the clouds do, I doubt it will effect anyone on the ground. We arnt due any rain round the midlands so the forcast says.

Get Detailing!

just think when it next rains !!!!!!!!!!!! cars will be covered in muchy rain

i think I might re-wax my car tonight because just my luck the dust cloud will follow me across the country!

Anybody recommend a top quality protective finish? I just use maguirs wax at the moment but looking for new products!

I will try and get them cleaned, but I'm at TDF getting the 182 remapped so Im not sure Ill have enought time to give either a full detail :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions