Detailing beginner

Just wanting someone to put me onto a good starter set up somthing that includes all you need I have been looking for an auto finess one but with no luck.

Can anyone recommend me a good beginners setup? Thanks

Dito what roy said.

You dont need to spend a fortune.

Dont go spending on fancy wheel cleaners etc, once there clean and sealed like the rest of the car , just a good shampoo will do the job.

rick

Excellent kit, I've got all of that, and I personally think every product is brilliant, although I'm yet to try tough coat as I have only just brought it and tough prep!

Although you will run out of lather and imperial very very quickly if you wash your car once a week.

Enter the code CLIOSPORT it's only on till Sunday tho, what's the difference with this and the usual halfords stuff

Ohh I need to order some stuff now lol!

Auto glym isn't bad tbh, I just think auto finesse is better, plus quite a lot of halfords stuff is massively over priced

Lol on that website link because they are a new trader on a another forum, because I'm clueless with detailing I dno weather to buy this or the dodo stuff, does it make a difference to the car

Depends how you do your car now and what finish you want to achieve.

Detailing world is your friend, as is YouTube, I'm still new to all this myself, but I'm getting there!

Similar Thread Suggestions