Deposit down :D

My names jamie and i am from congleton and after a small touch of confusion, a test drive then some haggling yesterday and today, I have hopefully landed an awesome 57reg ultra red 197 with 43000 with fsh. The car is in awesome condition except one tiny lil stone chip by number plate on back bumper (which they goin put right)
Will get some pictures up when I pic her up...... Well excite :smiley:

Alright Jamie!!! There's a few of us in the NW now, and a fair few around this side of Cheshire. :smile:

Sounds like a good'un, if the Cambelt hasn't already been done then it will be due some time in 2012 if you didn't know. You could try and haggle a bit more if it hasn't or see if they'll meet you part way at least if it's from a dealership. Regardless of that, you'll love her, they're absolutely mint and you can't rev them hard enough!!!

:welcome: to the site.

I like red, if they'd have made the cup in red i'd have had red.

The place has give it a service mate but I will certainly mention it. Is it a dear do the cambelt? Im smitten with it it's awesome just dont wanna wait to get her. Has French car show at donnypark been n gone yet?

Around the £450 mark, add another £100 if you do the Water Pump too (which isn't in the handbook but worth doing whilst the belts are off). Expect the price to be higher if it's a Renault dealership though, anywhere upto £1000 from what some people have said on here in the past. Hahaha it'll be worth the wait, get out around Mobberley or up The Cat & Fiddle!!! :smiley:

The place has give it a service mate but I will certainly mention it. Is it a dear do the cambelt? Im smitten with it it's awesome just dont wanna wait to get her. Has French car show at donnypark been n gone yet?

17th June dude!

Still time to get a ticket and stand pass

thanks for welcome :smile: cat n fiddle lol perhaps i will wait for a little while until im used to the mutha trucker. i have rang about the cambelt so they going to find out the crack so cheers for the heads up :smile:. should be no prob for 17 th of june dont know if she will be goin on stand yet but will deffo be coming down me thinks........ just had the magic phone call now as i write this and the big day is thurs oooooooosh.ever get the feeling your in for a slow week haha

Thanks for welcome Fernandez :smile: it the big day tomorrow am uber excite will get some pictures up when I get her :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions