Just put down my deposit!

frazjam

Platinum Member
Hey guys,

Names Fraser im 19 and live in Fife, Scotland!

Used to drive a mk ph2 clio - 1.2 sadly!

Heres a pic of how she was before i returned her to standard

omnom.jpg

Just put down my depost on this wee number

Black R27 - stuipdly forgot to note down the number! 35? i think!!

nom.jpg

Last edited:
not a fan of the first picture. £12995 how many miles has it done?

Welcome to the site Fraser.
I'm completely opposite to woody, I'm a massive fan of how your car looked.
Love Renaults that don't just follow the trend.

Welcome to the site. I had a 1.2 Mk2 Ph2 Clio before I picked my 197 up in January too. Nothing to be ashamed about, when you are young like we are, you can drive what you can afford to insure. I kept my 1.2 completely standard apart from some flat blade wipers, I didn't want to spend money doing somthing slow up to loose all the money on it when I sold it! Yours looks like something off the VW scene, a mate of mine has got a 1987 Mk1 Golf Caddy, rat style with orange Passat alloys on it!

I have to say that it isn't really my style, although I can see the appeal. Your R27 is more my thing! :wink:

WOW your old clio was running as low as Jase's! Proper speedbump crusher! Liking it alot though! :liambo:
:uk: Welcome to the site anyway!

Fair play mate, that old one looks pretty smart!!!

You've just spent the best £11500 you'll ever spend. :wink:

Welcome to the site Fraser.
I'm completely opposite to woody, I'm a massive fan of how your car looked.
Love Renaults that don't just follow the trend.

lol each to there own.

i admit im a bit of a sucker for keeping things looking "off the shelf"

I bet the work on ure last clio set u back a few bob.

welcome to the site mate! and how low can you go with your 1st clio!! you will find a difference for the better now good luck with the 197!

Nashy

Haha ye the old one is rather love/hate! If u think that's low u should see how it was before I ran the 16's with mega poke (et of -5) had it on 15s with coilies all the way down! Had to raise it to run the 16's! I'll dig out a pic for u guys sometime! But ye I do love my clios! Loves this since it came out and was a dream after I got my first Clio! But as time to move on to bigger and hopfully much beter things! O and thanx for the warm welcome! Seems like a very nice friendly site and I plan to use it well! I'm a ken member on clubclio a smaller less powerful Clio forum lol!

Welcome to the site mate! Nice looking car you have there! :welcome:

I think Im right in saying that yours will be a higher number than '35/500' as its a 57 plate. Mine is 07 and the plaque is 184/500, the R27s ran in order unlike some of the other models

aha you know it darren <3

yay get her sat! cant wait..

nice wee treat with insurance aswell only £1800!!

Lovely buy there mate and a huge upgrade to what you had before :smiley:

I'm looking into buying one of these too as ive just got a new job In the bank so I'd be moving on from a 1.2 corsa!

Do you mind If I ask what age you are and who your insurance is with? Thats a really good premium!

Cheers buddy

Im 19 mate and after a cock up with paperwork etc Admirla have charged me £700 (original price was 1800) doubt they will figure it out and charge me the extra £1100 soon!

Thats insane haham cant be complaining with that, heres to hoping they dont figure out ;]. I just tried for a quote from compare the market and the cheapest was 3K and im 20 with a years ncb :| sure if i look arround ill get nearer 2k or less hopefully

Are you paying the car up if you dont mind me asking?

Im planning to pay off the insurance If I can for the year and put a couple of grand deposit down towards it (spending max 10k) and just pay the rest off monthly, if it all works out!

cheers again matey :liambo:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions