Demon tweeks discount.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Does anyone get a good discount from demon tweeks?

Or know of a discount code?

They have some of the wheel studs i'm after but being tweeks it's about £120 for 20 studs :swear:

Ahh I see! I was looking at some the other day,had black ends with the silver thread wasn't sure if they were right for the 197 though

Contact john harris and and tell him youre a cliosport member after a discount, usually can get 10%

Ahh I see! I was looking at some the other day,had black ends with the silver thread wasn't sure if they were right for the 197 though

Were they locking nuts you were looking at? you want M14x1.5 with a tapered seat if you were.

Contact john harris and and tell him youre a cliosport member after a discount, usually can get 10%

Cheers, i'll give em a try, allready worked out i can get them cheaper from their ebay listings :thumbup:

Cheers 930tech I think they were actual bolts tbh I could be wrong it was a week or two ago I was looking at them :/

I live in Wrexham and use Demontweeks a lot asked them a few times about the discount.. last week bought a few bits lad told me if he give me discount he would be shown the door.spent over £1000 in last six months.....even showed my clubcard still no joy

I live in Wrexham and use Demontweeks a lot asked them a few times about the discount.. last week bought a few bits lad told me if he give me discount he would be shown the door.spent over £1000 in last six months.....even showed my clubcard still no joy

Its always best to contact them beforehand, I've never had a problem getting a discount, but ive always contacted them first.

Ive had discounts over the past couple of years including for panel filters for both my cars (10% off each), 10% off my redstuff pads and off the fitting when my old pads failed in the middle of a trackday at Oulton and had to dart across for new pads, discounted Bell helmet (10% that was only last month) with a free carry bag, and I got 10% off and free delivery when I ordered my KW V1s for my old 197.

JohnH@demon-tweeks.co.uk is the usual one to email, but Ive found them to be equally as helpful when Ive just rang up to enquire for a discount

Similar Thread Suggestions