Day out with Liambo

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Being at the opposite end of Britain, I thought i'd take the chance to meet up with Liambo-201 today. It was a three hour drive from where we are staying to Liams (Peterhead, 118 miles!), along some just amazing roads...

Anyways, there was zero point washing the cars, but it was the taking part that counted :lol:

Liam taking pic:

8.jpg

Dirty + snow

7.jpg

Beach

6.jpg

Parked up

5.jpg

3.jpg

And here are some other pics of my journey up here Friday night/Saturday - taken Rannoch Mor, A82:

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

Thanks to Liam for great day! The first person off here I have met with a 197, and he's at the other end of the entire country!!!!

:thumbup1:

It was indeed a great day, ill post some of my pictures up later on when im not busy :smile:

Was great meeting up and the car looks good!

Superb pics.

Gid to see the sun was out. Looks like shorts 'n' T-shirts weather. :smiley:

Well the sun was out and i did only have a thin zipup on and i was roasting hot! So as close as Peterhead will get :wink:

Love the pics Mike! I really like the reflection shot - I tried getting one when I went to scotland but the car was caked in mud so it didn't work lol! I hope you had a good trip, it certainly looks like it!

sounds like you had a good day men,

nice pics as well.

Thank you everyone!

It was a good day, Liam is a good lad too, having said that, I am sure that there aren't any people on here I wouldn't want to meet lol

Good pics, love the snow capped mountains in the background, shame the van and other car was in the shot. :smile:

Good pics, love the snow capped mountains in the background, shame the van and other car was in the shot. :smile:

Bloody tourists in the way lol!!!!

I've done even more nice pics today, but I'm gonna save them up for a super thread when I get back at the weekend.

By then I would have done about 2500 miles in the 197 in a week lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions