Dash strips

You got new ones mate? I have a set being preped for moulding at the moment, gonna look great in carbon :thumbup:

Hopefully will have it finished Roy, got quite a few orders to get out the door so will see if time allows... You got pics of your new strips :smile:

They on the car will take pic tomorrow just had them done dark anthracite to match the colour of the wheels that will be done 2 weeks tomorrow :jump1:

Jase is knocking me a few bits up as well 1 for the car and 1 for the chair + spoiler to do and a few more bits then I can get her in doors to bring it along maybe next year:tongueout:anic:

Angel, when will the carbon stips be available to buy and any idea on price?

I want some interior bits in carbon, put me name down :thumbup1:

Angel, when will the carbon stips be available to buy and any idea on price?

I want some interior bits in carbon, put me name down :thumbup1:

Shouldn't be too long now mate, the top parts are being moulded. As soon as that stage its finished we can begin with the back. The clips are quite large but I reckon they are doable, my personal hate is carbon fibre that you have to bond on so if we can make clip in like oem we will. Can't give a price untill its finished I'm affraid

^^^ agree 110% but its a case of cost for us, if it takes tons of labour to get the clips etc made then it bumps the price we have to charge up and we price ourselves out of the market :worried: