Custom motobike helmets

Hi guys,
Firstly ive been on the forum for a while now but only being 19 and having a mk3 clio only a 1.2 atm ive kept myself in the background as i just like to read about the mk3 clios and you guys make me laugh sometimes, anyway ive done a fair bit of spray painting on cars as i used to do crash repairs for mercedes and i brought a ktm 50 cc off road motocross bike as im sill a big kid and im going to get back into painting and do myself a custom helmet im going to put pics up on here as and when i get round to starting it if i get a good response and maybe if some of you are interested i could do the same for you cheaply to build up a portfolio for myself.

Thanks shane.

Welcome Shane!!! :smile: And also, wouldn't mind seeing some of your work as I'd quite like a lid or two painting at some point.

Cheers for the positive response lads and ive noticed tom your located in wolverhampton were abouts do you go karting im also based near there and work in featherstone and i also go karting sometimes at cannon raceway is that were you go ?

Yeah I'm a member there. :smile: I'm not good but I enjoy it haha.

You should join the west mids group and bring some of your work down on Sunday. :wink: