Cup V Full Fat .......

Hi Guys .....

So I was wondering, I have read various road tests of the Cup and the FF and they all state that the 0-62 time is 6.9 seconds and 141mph top end.

If thats the case what is the point of the lighter cup (the one I have on order :smile:) The CUP must be slightly faster to 62 as it is 36kg lighter. I know there wont be much in it but it must be?

otherwise what's the point of the cup?

HANDLING!!

You wont notice any difference on the road but get on a track and there wont be a massive difference, but a noticeable one

Danny

HANDLING!!

"You wont notice any difference on the road"

Danny

I assume you mean you wouldn't notice any difference between the CUP and a FF with CUP chassis on the road?

But I assume you would definatley notice a difference between the CUP and a non CUP chassis FF?

I would have thought with the same driver the CUP would of been a shade quicker to 62 with the weight saving ... even if only .1 or .2 of a second !

The weight difference is so minimal you aint really gonna notice the difference. However saying that, you do notice the difference between driving with a full tank and an empty tank which almost equates to the weight difference between the 2.

I assume you mean you wouldn't notice any difference between the CUP and a FF with CUP chassis on the road?

But I assume you would definatley notice a difference between the CUP and a non CUP chassis FF?

I would have thought with the same driver the CUP would of been a shade quicker to 62 with the weight saving ... even if only .1 or .2 of a second !

No apart from pot holes and speed humps will be harsher, it may seem more chuckable shall we say and more grippy but it wont be any different to the FF speed wise on normal roads

or you could do what i have done and buy FF fully loaded and throw out the rear seats lol

Perfromance Car mag did a review of a 200 cup v a 200. I d look it out but it is packed away ready for moving tomorrow. Basically, they prefered the 200 on the road and the cup on the track, but they did comment that the 200 was slighlty more fun on track as it was not so planted and keener to get the back end out. However, they commented that the 200 had a lot less front grip than the cup.

I ve drove all three variants 200 cup, 200, 200 with cup pack. I felt the 200 cup had cm perfect reactions, great car but not a noticeable difference between the others.

Last edited:

lol, 36kg is not worth a fart let alone that much time in acceleration lol

A tank of juice adds 40kg straight away!