Cup pack or not?

Hmm...

Can't decide weather to go cup pack or not on my 200.

Stiffer suspension and steering rack are why I'd get it. Red brembos I'm not too keen on.

Only thing is...everywhere I've looked it lists the cup and non cup to have 2.83 turns lock to lock for the steering :S.

arghhhh. Need to decide while I can still change my order.

Other option is get a set of decent coilovers for my xmas. :cloud9:

at the end of the day mate the disission is yours
have what you think is the right set up for you
and go enjoy yourself:thumbsup:

the price of cup susp is almost the price of a decent set of coilovers... not worth it imo, I have a non cup suspension, took the car "time attacking" quite a few times and the standard setup is stiff enough to keep the car on the road, I would either spec a sunroof which you cant spec with the cup susp or get a quaife torsen lsd which is about 600 pounds, comes with lifetime warranty as well, I drive my car everyday to and from work, I would only go cup if I was buying a 250, a 200 cup is good if you're using the car only in the weekends, but for everyday driving noncup is a winner,

See if it's possible to get a test drive in a 'cupped' car. There's quite a difference and you'll only know how much compromise you can put up with if you try it. I have the cup suspension on mine but there are some bumpy roads near me where I'd have more fun without it. The standard setup is also very good.
Make sure you get the Recaro seats though, they're worth every penny.

the price of cup susp is almost the price of a decent set of coilovers... not worth it imo, I have a non cup suspension, took the car "time attacking" quite a few times and the standard setup is stiff enough to keep the car on the road, I would either spec a sunroof which you cant spec with the cup susp or get a quaife torsen lsd which is about 600 pounds, comes with lifetime warranty as well, I drive my car everyday to and from work, I would only go cup if I was buying a 250, a 200 cup is good if you're using the car only in the weekends, but for everyday driving noncup is a winner,

Since when has a decent set of coilovers been £400?

To better the cup setup you would need to spend thousands and pay someone very clever to set it up for you!

I wouldn't buy a Clio without the Cup chassis and assume others would think similar so sub-consciously was my default choice.