Couple of pics of it clean

Found a couple of pics of the 200 when its clean on my phone, planning on taking some better ones next time I give it a proper clean

EDIT: Sorry about the size of them, can't work out how to re-size them

luV8Ddf.jpg

6OawKDI.jpg

1yjAdE8.jpg

9qv7dmV.jpg

Attachments

• Photo 02-04-2016, 19 26 00.jpg
    Photo 02-04-2016, 19 26 00.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks mate, they're just the standard gordini wheels. I'm not particularly keen on them to be honest but they will do until I get some speedlines. Yeah it did have the stripes when I first got it but the ones on the roof had started to lift and crack a bit so took them off and preferred it without as it makes the car look wider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice..one thing that wont let me sleep...not sure the clio in your pictures is a Gordini :rofl:

yeah not sure Renault made a white Gordini :wink: I do like a white 200 though, only colour I'd have a 200 in.

Looks very nice mate!

I'd have kept the stripes on, they make it unique.. and if they're anything like the R27 decals they will be a fortune to replace.

so you removed the stripes then??

Looks very nice mate!

I'd have kept the stripes on, they make it unique.. and if they're anything like the R27 decals they will be a fortune to replace.

Yeah they'd started peeling and cracking on the roof and were getting worse every time I washed it so ended up taking them off.

I do miss them a bit as it did make it stand out but on the other hand the car looks wider and better stanced without them.

As for cost I've not looked into it properly but I'm sure that I've read somewhere that they're about £300 but don't quote me on it.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dmonk197 Clio 197 Area 4
tomwigan Gallery 8
Jamz72 Gallery 17
H Gallery 2
pez1356 Gallery 9