could actually cry!

Not even owned the clio for a week and the wind caught the door and hit off the side of the house!

absolutely gutted! the roughcast has chipped the paint slightly but the worst bit is that the edge of the door, about 4 inches long just above the bump strip, has bent in a little! my sister insists it's hardly noticable and tbh it isn't at first glance. But I know it's there! Off to the paint shop as soon as possible!

Can't bare to look at it!

i know how you feel.....someone put a dint in my passenger door and it seriously bothers me...its off for repair soon :glare:

We had this happen a couple of weeks ago. Though fortunately the bump strip took the hit.

...I've got a split about 6 inches long in my front bumper....realy irritates....£300 to repair!

I know what you're going through, I had serious paint damage on mine for weeks. It made me feel sick every time I saw the car. Also had the side skirt ripped off the MPS by the missus and just couldn't wait to get it repaired.

I know how you feel. Hadn't owned mine for long from new when I parked it in a multi-storey car park and had to put it on the top level in the open air as it was pretty full. Was a really windy day and when I went to get out, I didn't think to make sure I had a good grip on the door handle and the wind took it and smashed the door in to a concrete pillar. Massive crease pretty top to bottom of the door. Ended up with a new. An expensive mistake.

It's an horrible feeling when something like this happens.

Made worse when non petrolhead friends say something like 'it's only a car'