Controversial Stickerbomb

Its not a bad effort, as already mentioned each to their own and all that.

Sticker bombing has always been that cost effective (cheap mod) that gives a bit of uniqueness in your local area. I've seen some good examples and if you like it then its a job well done.

The only thing I've sticker bombed is my xbox!

As far as im aware these are asbo cars that appeal to All who like to take corners faster than we can say the Go!

If U want a grown up car buy a Golf GTI or an Audi!!

Certainly different pal. Im all up for a bit of scene here and there, I think you may have needed to use some big branded decals in there too and one or two more parts done for it to really set it off (nothing big) . Maybe splitter or one spoke of rims etc?

Don't look bad though mate, good effort.

its not for me mate,i think it looks slightly decent on them rat rod efforts but only slightly....

one less thing to polish though bud on the up side.....but seriously you'd have been better off spending that fiver on 2 extra pints,needs to come off matey

Ah dear, it's like Katie price, you shouldn't like it... But you know you would.

Bit rough round the edges too :wink:

I like it :oops:. I know its done to death in other scenes, but not in our one so it makes a change. Besides, if you like it who cares who others think :smile:

I sticker bombed my Impreza centre console about 2-3 years ago. It looked pretty decent at the time....

119-vi.jpg
064-vi.jpg

BUT....... unlike most (including yourself) I cut all the white edges off the stickers, so it was pure graphic, rather than everything with a white border.

The other issue I see with yours, is these are paper based stickers (assuming you are using the Sticker Bomb books) so as soon as it rains, most will fall off!

Otherwise.... good effort at trying to mix it up!

Not a fan of any sticker bombing personally. I think it's mainly the fact that magazines used to give out stickers as freebies then people would add them to cars to make their standard car modified.

At the end of the day though, you should always modify your own car to your own taste and do what makes you happy.