Continental<Hankook

Not suprising to those of us that have hankooks already, having tried several different makes on the Clio I can say that I will never buy conti's again as they are overpriced for what they are

Have to agree with Fernadez I won't neither and had the same conversation with badbuzz to I will be sticking Hankooks back on ours

Just bought 4 x Hankook V12's this week but have still to get them fitted. My Continentals are all about 3mm or less and are starting to slip on a quick start.
Got the Hankooks for £65 each so it's quite a saving and plan to put the saved cash away for the cam belt next year.
Hope they live up to most of the positive comments about them.

Best thing about them they dont wear as much as contis my am still like new.

So you guys swear by V12s then?

Interesting, Russ tried to convince me a few years ago to go with them but I opted for the contis.

Lofty were did u pick u pick up ur hankooks for 65 I can't find them any cheaper than 84

Got them on eBay from a seller called tread17
£264 for 4 with free delivery. Arrived in 2 days.
This was the item number 170792066211
Camskill do them cheap as well.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b818s0...HANKOOK_K110_V12_EVO_HANKOOK_K_110_V12_EVO_-_. Are these 2 the exact same tyre. http://www.blackcircles.com/catalog...&maxpricerange=0&displayall=999&tyre=14317964. Looks like they are but surely there can't be 20 quid a difference for the same tyre

Looks the same tyre to me. When I was looking, prices varied from £65 to £100+.
I contacted Camskill to see if they would price match the eBay seller but they could not. So went with the eBay listing and all went well.

Cool mate uve saved me 80 quid lol I was buying them next week from black circles lol sorted now

You are welcome m8. I understand they may not be as good as the Continental's but was looking for something that is nearly as good at a mid range price.
Will just have to see if they are up to the job.
They "look" the part I will say that for them. Wonder how many tyres are bought due to a sexy tread pattern LOL.

Lol it's funny u say that I would probably be a weerdo and pick a tyre because the tred is cool looking even though I kno that a stupid thing to do lol

There is no doubt in my mind that the Continental is the better tyre, but the Hankooks are close and at half the price.
The last few months I was going for Continental Sport Contact 5's but thought "do I have to spend that kind of money", I do not drive the car on the edge (very often).
So opted for the Hankooks with money in the bank. Time will tell.

They are different tyres, the one in both of the test is the S1 evo and is different to the V12 evo tyres you linked to.