Contacting Renault for a favour...

So it turns out my Clio was originally a Renault UK company car, with a stamp in the handbook confirming this. (I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing! But it seems fine six years down the line.) It's still got the original Renault U.K. Ltd plates, which have begun to fade and have just generally become tired looking with age.

Now I know people generally get in touch with Renault to complain about gearboxes and other things generally blowing up, but does anyone have any idea if there would be anyone in particular at Renaultsport sympathetic to me wanting to get some new plates with the RUK marking on them? Or at least anyone who could point me in the right direction for getting some made up? I know it might be the sort of thing a lot of people would get rid of first of all, but it think it's a nice piece of the car's history to keep on there.

(Posted in here because it doesn't really fit anywhere else.)

Cheers
Joe

Hi Joe I'm at work but will ask JT for you.

So just to confirm you want to know where they get them made and it has Renault u.k. Ltd on the bottom?

Btw it may have just been someone's such as jt's as they run them for a short time and then get a new one.

PM me the reg and I'll ask that too

Thanks [MENTION=636]Mentalpen[/MENTION]. I was just looking for a lead really. So yes, I was just wanting some information on who to get in touch with to order some with the Renault U.K. Ltd at the bottom. I can't remember what the postcode is though of the top off my head. Might be an SO code.

PM me the reg and I'll ask that too

Done.

Joe

[MENTION=4711]lostmotel[/MENTION] JT is going to look into it and get back to me.

Just a thought but it may be that it came from one if the last RUK dealerships before they sold them off.

Although your reg does suggest it was indeed a ruk car

[MENTION=4711]lostmotel[/MENTION] it is indeed an ex-RUK car and i've PM'ed you with contact details on how to get in touch with RUK to get them done.

V__06E7.JPG

Arrived today looking awesome, thanks to @Mentalpen and Jeremy at Renaultsport :thumbup:

Joe