Connects2 for Clio197

just looked in my manual and it lists the steering wheel control as adaptive, and is located under general settings,
Function / Setup
scroll down to Adaptive Steering control

alpinemansteeringgrab.gif

I have nothing in the manual about how to use stalk control. They just say that I can use the steering wheel controls, but for more details contact the Alpine dealer. What can I do? Who has the answer, because I do not know no Alpine dealer. I am new in Denmark and I do not know much in this country.

I have nothing in the manual about how to use stalk control. They just say that I can use the steering wheel controls, but for more details contact the Alpine dealer. What can I do? Who has the answer, because I do not know no Alpine dealer. I am new in Denmark and I do not know much in this country.

go to your countries alpine website/connects support and email them, they can take a while to get back, but they do seem to get back. If generic controller not working you got 2 possibilities
1) connects controller faulty
2) your unit will only work with alpine controller

Maybe I did not bought the wright addaptor? I had before replacing the HU with Alpine, a normal HU, not the one cabbase(I think this is the name :001_rolleyes:smile:
I have bought the CTSRN005...

I am new in Denmark and I do not know other people which have clio 3 , so I think it will be dificult to try it on a nother car :worried:( I am sorry but, for my shame, I do not know what is the ISO so I can not answer to your question. I have send some emails to alpine and also to the site where I have bought the addaptor and I am waiting for a reply.

It's always difficult to troubleshoot something remotely, ISO bit not an issue for you, as i was trying to remember what i did with mine, but I have extra bit of kit the alpine HU amp that plugs in after HU but before the stalk controller & it was that I was thinking of.

Something worth checking is that all the male / female pins in the plastic connectors are seated ok and not got one or more that's popped out as have had that before with something and took a while to find as that wouldn't power up but it all looked fine and the power cable connector was not seated into the clip so when you pushed it together it never connected

Last edited: