Coming back!!

Hello everyone!

I have been a member of this forum for a long time now; I used to have a Nimbus RS197 that I sold in 2010...

I currently drive a diesel Alfa Romeo MiTo but I have decided to go for broke and purchase another RS Clio!!

I am considering the current 4+ deal on a brand new RS200 for September but will take a good look at the used car options that present themselves...

Bye for now! :smile:

Welcome! If you're gonna go brand new, bare in mind the MK4 comes out early next year... It's gonna be a 1.6 turbo with 197 BHP. Got a feeling there will be many gains to be had with a turbo.

Welcome back. Can remember your car well.

Gonna mirror what Tom said about the new MK4:

Welcome! If you're gonna go brand new, bare in mind the MK4 comes out early next year... It's gonna be a 1.6 turbo with 197 BHP. Got a feeling there will be many gains to be had with a turbo.

Welcome back to the site. I haven't really left even though I no longer have my Clio. But I can see myself back in a 197, 200 or whatever the new one will be called. 202 perhaps?

New one is rumoured to have 197... They'll have to call it the 197b 'cause they can't call it the 1972 because that'll just misleading people massively.

I've heard they are going to call it the 'Clio Whooosh tisssssshhh' :thumbsup:

What is it with these cars? I have had my R26 for 2 months now after owning a 197 cup and even though its a very nice motor and very fast too, it doesn't excite me. I will be back in a 200 very very soon. Nice Red one for sale in a garage near me which i went to look at today. These cars are very addictive, keep them above 5K revs and the smile gets bigger and bigger. My 197 cup was the best car i have ever had, i wish i had kept her now:worried:

I agree with Tom and noodie, however personally I find smaller engined turbo'd cars not all that exciting to drive. Don't get me wrong the tuning potential is far greater. Having said all this Renault will mount this in a more than capeable chassis. Should be interesting!!

Welcome back! Also prices will drop with new release