Colour coded diffuser

What do you think it would look like on a GW 197? I had a gloss black one on my old deep black 197 and it looked awesome! Can anyone photoshop one please?

mmmm not sure about colour coded diffuser :huh:

it could look pants but.....on the other hand be the next "white" !!!

Like Fox said it could look good but you won't know until you try it! All the other cars I have seen all have black diffusers, gloss or matt!

Go on be brave..............................................:wink:

Sorry to Daz for stealing your photo and butchering your car, really doesn't look good with colour coded diffuser

Untitled-1-1.jpg

The more I look at the white diffuser the more I start to like it! It would have to be smooth finish though rather than textured

i like it!! Will stand out with it colourcoded! might be a b**** to keep clean though, just think of all the muck it will suck up!!

No!

Thats not a good look I am afraid. Unless you are going to go for a bright 'Cup Racer' style colour then I think the black or anthracite are the best colours.

It looks like it belongs on Colean Rooneys Range Rover! :smiley:

Captain Bling! 8)

Last edited:
Looks grim to me.. one of the things I like most about the Clio is the 'tonka-toy' colour scheme that makes all the right bits stand out.

Rich

I don't think it looks too bad, but would probably stick to black or grey as other have said.